Know all the requirements to be a soccer coach
If you are passionate about the world of football and want dedicate yourself professionally to coaching teams, in this post we are going to talk about the different requirements that you have to take into account, as well as the necessary skills. Would you like to know as much as possible about the requirements to be a soccer coach? Go for it!
It is interesting to know that the coach must be a person with coach qualification, educated, correct, positive and with many other skills that make him the perfect component of the team. One of its main functions is train the players both professionally and personally.
This formation of Its main objective is to offer you a global perspective of the pitchestablish the most efficient sports techniques and tactics depending on the competitor, as well as the different line-ups and possible configurations for your own team. Do you want to know more about this online Level 1 Soccer Coach course? Keep reading!
Let’s keep learning about the professional trainers!
What will you find here?
Who is the soccer coach?
This coach is the person who is in charge of: mental, physical and technical training of a group of soccer players. In fact, its management in terms of personnel is very relevant to organizing a sports team.
The professional of soccer world You must keep in mind at all times that you are the main person in charge of the team in each area. That is why he establishes rules of coexistence with each member of the team.
Soccer coach duties
Before knowing the requirements to be a soccer coach, let’s know the functions of the soccer coach:
- He takes charge of motivating the entire team.
- Plan training sessions and matches.
- Make the training, taking into account the duration and objectives.
- Care of material and facilities.
- Organization of the competition and matches.
- Make the calls.
- Takes care of the preparation technical and physical of the players.
- Make signings, registrations and cancellations, in addition to communicating it.
Would you like it study to be a football coach? Then you are in the right place! At you will find an incredible training offer to specialize, such as the Master Football Coach.
MBA MASTER IN DIRECTION AND MANAGEMENT OF FOOTBALL CLUBS WITH UNIVERSITY DEGREE
What are the requirements to be a soccer coach?
Regarding the requirements to be a soccer coach These are essential guidelines for this, with which you can study for the practice of the sport of coach and they are:
- Be of legal age, that is, older than 18 years-old.
- The school graduate certificate either High School Graduate Certificate.
Once you meet the prerequisitesyou must choose between these three types of diplomas that have their own requirements:
Basic Diploma of Football or Futsal Coach
Be eighteen years old at the beginning of the course and not have turned sixty.
Pass the tests for technical and physical qualifications.
Accredit, through medical certificatethe aptitude for practice of sport.
demonstrate knowledge sports basics that are required.
Be in possession of the ESO Graduate.
Pass the corresponding course: face-to-face phase and practical training block.
Advanced Diploma of Football or Futsal Coach
- be in possession of Basic Diploma of Soccer Coach o Corresponding Futsal.
- Pass the corresponding course: face-to-face phase and practical training block.
Professional Diploma of Football or Futsal Coach
- be in possession of Advanced Diploma of Soccer Coach or corresponding Futsal.
- Having performed, for at least one season, the functions of an advanced coach.
- Pass the entrance exam to the Professional Course for a Football or Futsal Coach.
- Pass the corresponding course: face-to-face phase.
Skills to be a football coach
among the various capabilities to be a coach, we find:
- You can assess the level of progression of learning, as well as you will have greater facility to identify errors in the technical execution.
- Ability to teach students what is necessary about the basic techniques and tactics inside the soccer field.
- it will be easier teach how to use the facilities specific ones found on soccer fields.
- Teach students about proper clothing and equipment to practice soccer correctly.
- You will be able to select, prepare and supervise all the material teaching.
- Easier to motivate studentss during the technical progress and his advances in terms of his physical condition.
- You will teach to do and follow the basic rules that are within the football regulations.
- you will know how to have control over the groupuniting and making the activities more dynamic.
- You will be able to pass on to the students the rules, values and ethics What is in sports practice?
FOOTBALL SCOUTING COURSE
Discover the levels of studies to be a football coach
In order to be a football coach it is essential that you complete a training based on three levels and that, each one of them, is made up of a few teaching hours that must be overcome. And these are the three levels:
- Level 1: are 455 hours courses that prepare you to be an instructor Base Soccer or Elementary Sports Technician. If you want to train youth and inferior teams of any category and gender, this is the course you need.
- Level 2: you will have to study 565 hours classes to be able to be Territorial coach or Base Sports Technician. If you opt for this course you will be able to train any territorial team, in addition to the 3rd Division and Lower. But in order to take Level 2, it is required to have Level 1 first and have performed these functions for at least one year.
- Level 3: are 875 hours courses with which you will obtain the title of National Trainer or Senior Sports Technician. With this level you can train any federated team and selections. Of course, before that you must obtain Level 2 and have done the work of a territory trainer for one year.
Did you like this post dedicated to requirements to be a soccer coach? Request more information about how to get access to our professional soccer coach training.
If you wish and you are a beginner in this area, you can carry out the football coach course from distance. However, you can choose the level that best suits what you are looking for.
FOOTBALL COACH COURSE FOR GOALKEEPERS
MASTER IN FOOTBALL COACH WITH UNIVERSITY DEGREE + 5 ECTS CREDITS
Online training: advantages of
Studying online is a trend that has been gaining strength in recent years. The training offer of online studies is increasing every day, since they can be carried out online courses of practically all themes and in very diverse formats. was not going to be left behind. now that you know requirements to be a soccer coachWhy study on-line? Let’s see!
There are different reasons to study online:
- Facilitates training to people who for reasons of work activity, place of residence, age or any personal reason cannot access face-to-face studies.
- Time and geographic flexibility: you can carry out your studies when and where you want. You will be able to combine your studies with other work, social or family activities or obligations.
- You will be able to carry out the studies you want thanks to the wide offer online training.
- You can study in prestigious centers no need to move at the training center headquarters.
- It consists of a active learning since it requires a lot of effort on the part of the student. The student is responsible for their own training.
- 24 hour access: you can access the content of your studies at the time you need.
- You can learn at your own pace.
- The contents are continuously updated: the training contents, uploaded to the virtual platform or to the cloud, can be modified at the moment.
- Cost reduction: online training is cheaper as you do not have to travel or buy materials.
Are you thinking of doing a specialty? Now that you know the requirements to be a soccer coach Don’t wait any longer, specialize now in your ideal profession and get bigger and better job offers.