Many people are unhappy with the way their skin looks, especially if they have wrinkles. Although there is nothing wrong with them, many want to reduce or hide them. That is why they resort to invasive techniques, such as the application of collagen or botox.
However, obtaining such effective results is possible with home methods and many more natural ones. Star anise is one of those natural ingredients with surprising results: it has such an ability to eliminate wrinkles that they call it vegetable botox.
The reason for its effectiveness is that star anise is a great sedative that relaxes the muscles of the face to such an extent that it prevents expression lines from appearing. Perhaps you know, for example, that anise candies can help numb your mouth when you have a sore throat.
In addition, it is a great producer of collagen, an ingredient in many anti-wrinkle creams, since it reduces them and eliminates them completely.
Making an effective mask with anise is not complicated at all, and the results are not magical, but they do not take too long: they can be seen in about a month of regular use.
- 3 tablespoons of anise
- Half tablespoon of water
- mini processor
1. Place the three tablespoons of anise in a small or medium bowl (that fits your food processor).
2. Add half or a tablespoon of water (in general, 1/4 of the water is needed in proportion to the anise) and process. If it’s too hard to process, you can add more water. But be careful, it should be like a paste, not like a liquid.
3. Strain to remove excess water, if any.
How to use
1. As soon as the mask is prepared, with the help of your fingers or a brush, apply it to your face and leave it to act for 15 minutes. After this time, rinse with warm water. You can keep it three or four days in the refrigerator.
2. Repeat every night for a month to notice results. Then you can continue, or do it every other day.