always talk about home remedies for headache and fever, for muscle discomfort or for belly pain. Who did not have a family member or acquaintance who has recommended some natural medicine?
But if of medicinal plants for severe headache We talked, which ones are correct? In this article we tell you everything you need to know.
In the last time the sustainable issues became more present in our society. The consumer awareness, along with recycling and vertical gardens or orchards in small spaces in homes are some of the issues to be highlighted.
Perhaps this has to do with the pandemic, which has awakened social awareness and link subjects with naturejust like the ancestors did. That is why, although some of its traditions never left, they have returned with greater force.
In this context, many left or try to eliminate products that have to do with preservatives, chemicals from their diets and go to a more natural side.
This may be one of the reasons why people became more interested in home remedies for headache and fever for instance.
Although these home remedies are sought for all kinds of ailments, the truth is that among the most performed searches are “medicinal plants for severe headache” Y “how to prepare chamomile for headache”.
This interest of society is not illogical if we think about the times in which we live. The routines are getting longer, the days seem to get shorter and the free times seem to be getting shorter. Above all, at a time when the home office was noticed in most homes.
With such a load of activities, stress, lack of rest, and spending hours in front of a computer in a bad position do not collaborate with migraines. That is why people are interested in different types of herbs for tension headache
However, before continuing to talk about the medicinal plants for strong headache, The truth is that it is necessary to clarify that when the fever occurs, the body is not optimal.
That is why it is necessary to go to a doctor so that he can make a diagnosis of the situation and based on that, help the recovery with the elaboration of home remedies for headache and feveror for any ailment.
Of course, it is worth remembering that in this time of pandemic any symptoms of these or headaches, dizziness, cough and mucus may be related to covid, so you have to make sure by consulting a doctor or doing the corresponding testing, beyond the home remedies for headache and fever
Medicinal plants for severe headache
Although most people are interested in knowing how to prepare chamomile for headacheThere are several options to treat this symptom.
Herbs for tension headaches include:
Chamomile (chamomilla feverfew), is one of the home remedies for headache and fever best known. This is due to the anti-inflammatory and sedative effect that it has among its properties.
In addition, its flavonoids and coumarins protect blood vessels and are analgesic. Some also consume it to help with digestion and to decongest the face.
For those who doubt about how to prepare chamomile for headache An infusion can be made, for which it will be necessary to boil two tablespoons of this plant, let it rest and when consuming it, add lemon.
There are those who prefer to apply chamomile oil directly to the area of pain.
Infusions with mint (peppermint) and pennyroyal (Mentha pulegium) and peperina (Minthostachys verticillata) often help reduce headaches related to stomach upsets.
Also, oils linked to these herbs for tension headache They are very effective for massaging areas such as the neck and temples. The relief is almost immediate as it refreshes.
3- White Willow
yes of home remedies for headache and fever it is, the white willow (salix alba) is one of the plants to which most properties are attributed, since it not only collaborates with headaches, but also relieves pain related to the spine, menstruation, digestion, insomnia or skin conditions. Some even use it to treat overweight.
The root of this plant from China (Zingiber officinale) is usually used to make infusions or grate it and treat colds and even to lower body temperature. Accompanied by honey and lemon, it is usually the most chosen natural syrup to relieve flu symptoms.
This plant, scientifically known as Toronjil, is known to treat insomnia and headaches caused by this. Its aroma is super relaxing, which is why some even use it to treat depression.
It can also help reduce rashes or mosquito bites.
Besides home remedies for headache and feverthere are other simple actions that can help relieve these symptoms.
– Sleep 8 hours. It is likely that stress and the long list of activities that must be carried out during the day, added to a poor diet, are causing you insomnia. Try to leave screens such as cell phones, tablets and television half an hour before bed.
This will make the mind relax and focus on resting.
– Change the food. The consumption of coffee and mate in excess, sweets, sugar and junk food often does not help a good rest. Eating more fiber, fruits and vegetables, and avoiding alcohol consumption can be very helpful.
– Consume water. It’s not just a nutritional issue. Water is essential for the body and many times we forget to consume it. This can cause big migraines. Taking between 1 and 2 liters per day will relieve this type of pain.
It is always advisable to consult a specialist before the appearance of pain or fever.
– Exercise. As mentioned above, migraines can be caused by stress or poor posture. Beyond the home remedies for headache and fevertaking time to be physically active and stretch your muscles can be essential to relieve discomfort.
It is not necessary to have too much time, with doing 15 minutes a day of yoga the change will be noticeable.
– Medical consultation. Migraines are often missed with some pain reliever or medicinal plants for severe headachebut many times they are linked to cervical or spinal issues, eyesight, or even vertiginous syndrome.
That is why it is very important to know how to listen to the body and go to a specialist.
– Oils with herbs. There are companies on the market that make plant-based products, such as oils, candles, and creams, that can be very effective in treating headaches.
They can be applied directly to the area, or with a cloth moistened with cold water and a few drops of the chosen oil. Among these options, the best known are eucalyptus, mint, oil 31, and chamomile.