Let’s start by saying what are educational institutionsare a set of people and goods promoted by public authorities or by individuals, whose purpose will be to provide preschool education and at least nine grades of basic education and upper secondary education.
answering the question what are educational institutions , these have institutional and administrative pedagogical autonomy within the framework of national, regional and local policies and regulations. Its creation, in the case of schools public educational institutions and the authorization of operation and regulation of the private educational corresponds to the regional directorates of education in coordination with the units of local educational management through the innovation of education system.
What are educational institutionsit is visualized that in any of the definitions that are made of this, we always find a series of fundamental elements that intervene and that make the school as an institution, therefore, teachers and students are always included within the different definitions, it is the organization par excellence in the educational field.
What will you find here?
Types of management of educational institutions
- Private: They are legal entities that are constituted with the authorization of the Ministry of Education, who confers on them the power to provide teaching services, guaranteeing freedom and plurality.
- Public direct management: In this case, the procedures are assumed by state entities, in any of their forms and dependencies.
- Privately managed public: These are non-profit entities that, by entering into agreements with the state, provide free and affordable educational services. quality.
Role of Educational Institutions
In effect, it what are educational institutions, their main function is to instruct the individual correctly, help and provide education to be good citizens, have a better future and be happier, so the basis of society is education. The main functions are the following:
- Full development of the student.
- Preparation for the exercise of citizenship.
- Qualification for the job.
- Provide the means to progress in further studies.
Stages or levels of education
- Preschool: Formative cycle that covers from 0 to 6 years of age.
- Primary school: Elementary education. Student literacy. It lasts 6 years.
- Secondary school: Baccalaureate. Training to enter higher education.
- Higher Education: Tertiary Level and University. In this last stage, you can acquire undergraduate, graduate, postgraduate, master’s degrees, among others.
Benefits of having an educational institution for children
The first years of life are the most important for the psychological and social development of minors, and in nursery schools, students are in the hands of professionals who teach and guide them in learning new skills, in the same way that they work to stimulate the development of thought.
- It is ideal for knowing the basic rules of coexistence and respect for others, as well as the rules and limits that must be met. They learn to socialize.
- They serve as support for future schooling. The child who attends school from a young age will adapt more easily to his future school, since he will have previously worked during this period. This will mean an improvement in academic performance.
- It is a support element for parents who have to reconcile both work and family life in a more comfortable and easy way.
Answering the premise what are educational institutions, these represent a significant increase in the number of stimuli and experiences necessary for the child’s life. For this process to be beneficial, coherence and, above all, continuity in the home of the habits, routines and experiences acquired in the educational institution are needed.
We invite you to enter the portal of the Online Training Specialized Business School and learn about various educational and pedagogical strategies, both in terms of knowledge and tools on what are educational institutions, so that you can specialize and update yourself in various areas; aimed at all those teachers who wish to pursue quality and highly competitive studies.