The National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke in the United Kingdom estimates that approximately 80% of adults suffer from back pain at some point in their livesso if you’ve been suffering from it lately, you’re not the only one and it’s not even uncommon.
But it is a medical condition, and even if it is slight it implies some abnormality with the position of your spine, back muscles, etc.
To combat the effects of back pain there is a very effective Japanese method, which will take only 5 minutes. Follow the steps below and you’ll be better off in no time!
- Gradually roll up a long towel, like the ones you use to bathe. Make sure it stays firm
- Place an elastic band on each side of the towel, and one in the center, so that it does not lose its shape.
- Lie on your back and place the towel under your back, in the lower back at the height of the navel
- Align your feet shoulder-width apart and bring both big toes together.
- Stretch your arms behind your head and touch your little fingers together.
- Hold the pose for 5 minutes
And that’s it! Just hold the pose for 5 minutes and carefully stand up when you’re done. You should feel considerable relief, because with this technique you will adjust the position of your spine and get rid of that annoying pain.
Give it a try, comment and share with your friends!
find out something
Share on social networks: